Are you ready for some football? It’s that time of year again. Time to break out your favorite, jersey, munch on some wings, crack open a cold one, cheer for your favorite football team, and spend time with family and friends. What better way to bring on football season than sharing your favorite things about football with everyone! So I bring you the #ThursdayHuddleParty with Lexi from A Blissful Haven where everyone can see how you celebrate football! Be sure to link up every Thursday through football season. I would love to have you and can’t wait to read about your favorite things about football!
- Interested in Co-Hosting? Email Lexi at email@example.com
- Want to be featured? Email Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Can Link Up:
*Anything Football Related such as, recipes to make for Game Day, fashion posts that relate to sportswear/Game Day/what to wear to games, memories relating to football, DIY Football Crafts, updates on your kids’ football games, etc.
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-hosts in some way
- Link up your Thursday Huddle post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThursdayHuddleParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party