What You Can Link Up:
Are you ready for some football? It’s that time of year again. Time to break out your favorite, jersey, munch on some wings, crack open a cold one, cheer for your favorite football team, and spend time with family and friends. What better way to bring on football season than sharing your favorite things about football with everyone! So I bring you the #ThursdayHuddleParty with Lexi from A Blissful Haven where everyone can see how you celebrate football! Be sure to link up every Thursday through football season. I would love to have you and can’t wait to read about your favorite things about football!
- Interested in Co-Hosting? Email Lexi at email@example.com
- Want to be featured? Email Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you aren’t getting the email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that.
What You Can Link Up:
*Anything Football Related such as, recipes to make for Game Day, fashion posts that relate to sportswear/Game Day/what to wear to games, memories relating to football, DIY Football Crafts, updates on your kids’ football games, etc.
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-hosts in some way
- Link up your Thursday Huddle post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThursdayHuddleParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party
So when your team isn’t having a very good season, you get stuck with all the noon kickoffs and your breakfast making has to get really creative.
So this week, I made crescents filled with bacon/sausage, egg and of course cheese. I made these for work earlier in the week and cooked everything the night before since you bake it anyway and that worked great as well. So, if you have a super early morning, that is also an option.
I wanted to make them bigger, so I kept 2 crescents together. When I made them for work, I made them smaller and cut the sausage links in half.
And what’s breakfast without something a little sweet?
We ended up eating at my house since it was raining and someone (not me) refused to go out in the rain that early and wouldn’t get ready so we couldn’t leave.
What is your favorite breakfast food for tailgating? We’ve got some more noon games coming up and need some ideas! Don’t forget to scroll back up and add your football link!